Hey everyone!! Thanks for tuning into another fun filled post. Your most likely reading this because you are in the market for a new diaper bag, or curious as to what I have to say about this amazing bag. Since Tex was in the womb, I searched for an amazing diaper bag. I ended up with a big totey bag that did the job, but just wasn’t quite what I wanted. At my baby shower, I was gifted a stylish, trendy diaper bag that I loved for a while but quickly realized it wasn’t big enough for my needs. The pockets were small and enclosed and although I loved it, I needed new. In October I purchased a big and trendy diaper bag that I absolutely adore. It’s so cute, but did have a few flaws as it was a little too big for days on the run, park, and general shopping. It was heavy. In January, I came across Ryla Pack and did some research. After admiring this bag for so long, Ryla and I decided to form relationship! I am bringing you my true and honest review of this diaper bag! *Affiliate Disclosure. Any/all of the links below are affiliate links of which I receive a small commission from sales of certain items to help my family, but the price is the same for you.*
First off, Ryla Pack has been nothing short of amazing. I have loved the use I have gotten from it this past month and a half. I chose the Beach Beige color because I just thought it was so cute and stylish. I mean come on, beige is coming quickly into style and what other way for a mama to show her style than her diaper bag amiright? Lets start off with my fav’s about this bag.
- The Mommy Pocket, Ryla literally labeled all its pockets with a cute little insert and the one on the front was labeled mommy pocket. I thought it was so cute to have a pocket designated just for mama. I like to put my sunnies in there and some of those Werthers Caramels that I hide from Tex lol.
- Second favorite feature is the side pockets because, get this, unlike lots of bags they actually hold sippy cups! I was sold! They have an elastic band that stretches to perfectly fit your sippy or water bottle and hold it in place!
- The inside has insulated drink pockets. Omg! This is so perfect for warm or cold bottles. When Tex was a newborn I remember wondering how we were going to keep his bottles warm. Now I wonder how we will keep his milk cold. Thanks Ryla for such a smart and easy solution to the problem.
- The backpack straps! The straps make it so easy to just “fling” over your shoulder and go. I don’t even have to reach back and adjust because the straps have enough leeway that you can just toss it on and reach your other arm in without having to reach back behind you to grab the second strap! So easy! Plus I love this feature for basically every activity when I need free arms and don’t want a bag falling off my shoulder!
- Space! Rylapack provides the perfect amount of space for all your kids needs like clothing, snacks, diapers, wipes! I have loved the amount of space I got while still keeping the bag minimal in size!
- The fabric of this bag makes cleanup a breeze! Just wipe it down with a wet wipe that you already have in your bag and your good to go!
Overall, I am so happy with Rylapack and continue to use it! You can email me with any questions below. I have given my full and honest thoughts on Rylapack in this post! If you guys decide to purchase a RylaPack, use code: CARTER20 for money off at Ryla Pack Diaper Bag and don’t forget to share you pictures with me! Be sure to tag #rylapack #rylamama and #diaperbagbackpack! I can’t wait to see!